Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dylan 1 Month

Dylan is 1 month old today!



One month ago today the Lord blessed us with this sweet little bundle of joy. The time has flown by. I still remember every moment of that day. I am enjoying every moment I get with this little man. He is growing like crazy. He was born at 9.5 lbs and 21 1/2" long. At his 2 week check-up he weighed 10.7 lbs and 22" long. At 3 weeks and 5 days he weighed right at 12 lbs. I absolutely LOVE his chunky legs, and how his arms and face are filling out.

We went in today for shots, not fun! At least he only had to have 1 today. Next time it's 2. At least we have a month though. We do not have to go back until he is 2 months.

As I was waiting for the elevator to leave today, a lady (also lugging around an infant carrier) asked me how old Dylan was. Turned out Dylan at a month looks just as big as her 10 week old, lol. Got to love my healthy boy.

I will try my hardest to continue to update this with new pictures!

Lots of love~
Jen





















1 comment:

  1. he is PRECIOUS! i can't believe that he's already one month old!!!

    ReplyDelete