Sunday, August 23, 2009

End of the Day Thoughts

So another weekend has flown by. I'm hoping that now our lives will settle down and get back into our groove of things. I think this is the last weekend for a while to have company. My parents came in for a short visit. I love when they get up here. It's not very often that they get to come. We had a good visit... unfortunately for them I made them work. Yesterday we hosted a church meeting at our house. So Mom & Dad helped me and Jeremy get food ready and do a few last minute things. Today, they went with us to church, and then we took them to one of best restaurants around, Babe's. We all came back and napped a bit. Then they packed up and headed back home. I'm pretty sure they are still on the road now.

I was looking at my calendar to see who's birthdays I've missed because I'm horrible with those kind of things, and this is the quote on there.

"God was THINKING OF YOU even before He made the world. We are the focus of His love and the most valuable of all His creation." The Purpose Driven Life
"You are precious to Me and honored, and I love you." Isaiah 43:4 TLB

I love it when scripture hits home, and is exactly what you needed to hear. Some things in my world are a little crazy right now and it's amazing to have God's reassurance that he has a plan for every little thing. He knew me before he created me and he knew the path that my life would take. He knew I would find the love of my life, in a grocery store in Littlefield, TX. We just celebrated our 4th Anniversary. My how time has flown by. We have been truly blessed in all areas of our lives. I'm lucky to have such a great husband.

God Bless Everyone ~ Hope you have a great week!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment